I updated my diploma thesis website, where I offer topics related to the Semantic Desktop as Master Thesis.
this always takes so much time, to write down my ideas and things that will be needed. The next student starts in October with a Thesis, so there are still places open.
here are the current topics. Well, I should add another one for GUI!
- your own idea – “I have an idea for the Semantic Web, its X and Leo, you will like it!” mail me.
- business card annotation– annotating business events
- managing concepts using SKOS – concepts for the masses
- semantic tools – evaluate semantic tools for our future
- semantic search – search inside the semantic desktop (taken by student)
- semantic email – how to annotate emails and how to classify emails. Eat Spam!
- text annotation – using the semantic desktop to annotate documents or write notes about sport events
- metadata integration – integrate information using RDF
- cyberspace in ultima
online – Are you a mage or a hacker? or both?