We are going to present the current gnowsis alpha 0.8.x and the upcoming beta 0.9 at the cebit 2006. Hannover, 9. to 15th march.
I will be there from 9. to 12th March 2006. If you want to meet me, come during this time.
At the cebit: Halle 009, Stand B45
Features to expect there:
- from the epos project:
- context elicitation – what does a user do
- workflow support – what do I have to do now?
- miniqure, linker, lotsa features
- from the gnowsis beta:
- a complete new architecture, installer, components, database, … all is better in the beta
- a clear and easy way to write your own ontology to get your things together. Express your thoughts!
- desktop search as we always wanted
- tagging of e-mails, web-sites, files, ontology elements. all mixed together and really nice
as we are still working on it, I am eager to see what we have then 🙂
here is some official text from our news people:
The German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence, DFKI, is active in the field of innovative information technologies as Germany’s leading business-related research institute. It carries out research and development in the areas of knowledge management, intelligent visualization and simulation, deduction and multi-agent systems, language technology, intelligent user interfaces, image understanding and pattern recognition, robotics, safe and secure cognitive systems and information systems. An important element of DFKI’s mission is to move innovations as quickly as possible from the lab into the marketplace. Only by maintaining research projects at the forefront of science DFKI has the strength to meet its technology transfer goals.